As of April 15, 2014, Rheemote.net has been permanently disabled, however Rheem and Ruud customers can still access Rheemote.net content on MyRheem.com or MyRuud.com. These customer portals now house the most popular Rheemote.net applications, including:
- The Product Technical Support (PTS) and Historical Library Applications
- The Model Serial Verification tool
We will host webinars in the coming weeks that will walk you through how to use MyRheem and MyRuud. We are confident that you will enjoy using these branded portals, which include features such as:
- Help Desk Service via email and Toll-Free Number
- Product and Technical Announcements
- Customizable Advertisments
- Logos and Rheem Product Photography
- HVAC Product Catalog Creator
To get started, visit MyRheem.com or MyRuud.com, and log in today. If you do not have an account, follow the prompts on the login page, which will guide you through the account creation process.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or 1-866-446-2870 if you have questions.
Home Depot customers that previously used Rheemote.net to place orders should place any new orders this week via fax 479-648-4793 or e-mail THDOrders@rheem.com. A new Home Depot Order Center feature will be available on MyRheem.com in the near future and will be announced to Home Depot Contractors as soon as it's available.
Rheem Manufacturing Company